- Make the Cake mix as per instructions given on it
- I measured half cup of dough and added few drops of color
- I poured it on 6 inch pan and baked for 10 minutes
- I had only basic colors of red,yellow,blue and green,I mixed 2-3 colors and created 12 colors
- The Duncan cake mix was so light,broken..The very light cake i ever seen
- The BC cake mix is best to make layer cakes
- We dont like frosting,so i ignored it..But i used BC frosting inbetween the layers to set them well
- I refrigerated the cake immediately to avoid drying up,the cake was so soft (U can see them from pictures)
Do u think my cake slice can't stand??..Lets C..
There u go..
I hope u guys enjoyed anniversary posting...C ya