115gms Powder sugar
350gms plain flour
1. Preheat oven to 150’C (300'F) and lightly grease a baking tray.
2. Soften butter by either leaving it on the bench for a few hours or carefully microwave it so that it is soft but not melted.
3. Combine sugar and flour in a bowl.
4. Use your fingers to rub butter into dry ingredients to form a dough.
5. Use a floured rolling pin to roll out small amounts of the dough &
cut out shapes using cookie-cutter.
6. Bake at just less than 150’C until the cookies barely start to change colour.